About this task
Note: For steps on commanding Network Inputs or Network Outputs, see Commanding Network Inputs and Network Outputs.
Note: System simulation is paused when you transition into Edit mode or open a Command dialog box. Simulation immediately resumes when you exit the window.
- Right-click an item that can be viewed and modified and select Commands. The right-click menu appears.
- Select the Attribute from the Attribute drop-down menu.
- Click the browse button next to Attribute Command to open the parameter or attribute’s specific command dialog box.
Do one of the following:
The Command details appear in the Details area of the dialog box.
- Select Test, enter a test value for the command, and click OK.
- Select Restore to restore the value to the default and click OK.
- Click Cancel to cancel the command.
- Click Send to issue the command and close the dialog box. Or, click Cancel to close the dialog box without issuing a command.