About this task
Follow these steps to change the PID Pre-Processor Process ID to some other identifier, and then change it back to the desired Process ID:
- Open the logic of the module that contains the PID that controls the output.
- Find the PID Pre-Processor that is associated with the PID in the logic of the module, right-click it, and select View > Details.
- Click Edit, and in the Inputs section, note the current Process ID. Click the Default Value box for the Process ID.
- Select something other than what you are using, and click Apply.
- Repeat 3 to change it back to the previous value, and click Apply. The PID starts over with the new values.