If you are building the application, follow these steps:
- Disconnect the connection between the saturation output on the PID Pre-Processor and the saturation time input on the PID.
- Give the PID's saturation time input a default value of the desired saturation time.
If you are working on a running Metasys system, follow these steps:
- Note the outputs of the PID Pre-Processor.
- Change the default value on the inputs to the PID Pre-Processor to match the original outputs.
- Change the Saturation Time input's default value on the PID Pre-Processor to the desired value.
- Set standard tuning to false on the PID Pre-Processor.