About this task
The points that appear in the N2 Mapping tab must be BACnet Exposed. You can modify the points that appear by using the BACnet Exposed column of the N2 Mapping tab.
- Start the tool and open the N2 controller application.
- Click Define Hardware. The Define Hardware screen appears.
- Click the N2 Mapping tab. The N2 Mapping tab appears.
- Click Edit.
In the BACnet Exposed column, select the check box for each point that you want exposed for BACnet, or click the check box in the BACnet Exposed column heading to select all or clear all check boxes.
Note: Some points must remain BACnet exposed. You are not able to change the BACnet exposed property of these points.
- Click Apply. Points that are not BACnet exposed do not appear in the N2 Mapping tab after you click Apply.
- Click Close.
- Return to the N2 Mapping tab and edit the point details. See Editing N2 Point Mappings.