About this task
The Network Settings screen appears when you select the Network Settings tab in the Define Hardware dialog box. See Assigning Points (Point Assignment Tab).
You must have an application (CAF file) open to define network settings.
- In the Define Hardware dialog box, select the Network Settings tab.
Review and modify the settings, as needed.
- The Local Display (Local Controller Display) Address is always set to 3 and cannot be modified.
- You cannot enter duplicate device addresses in the SAB Device Settings table. An alert message appears if you type an address assigned to another device.
- Click Advanced to select the BACnet Encoding Type and Baud Rate parameters.
- Click Close to close the dialog box.