About this task
The steps that follow apply to adding a module when viewing the application using the Classic View perspective. These steps may be different if you are using a different perspective. See the Perspectives section.
- Hover over the Output Control header until the Add () icon appears in the right corner and click the icon. The New Module Selection (Module Selection for Output Control) dialog box appears. See the New Module Selection screen section.
Type the name of the module to locate in the Filter field. The search displays and filters results for each letter you type regardless of where the letter appears in the module name. For example, if you type ch, Chiller appears as well as CHANGEOVER and Cascaded Discharge Air. Your filter text is indicated by the bolded letters of the module name. You can click the Name column header to sort the results in alphabetical or reverse alphabetical order.
Note: The filter box is not case-sensitive.
Click the Count box next to the module you want to add and adjust the number of modules to add using the up and down arrows. Green highlighting appears when you change the quantity. To add another module, go back to Step 2 and search for that module name. You do not need to close the New Module Selection dialog box to add a different module.
- If you need to create your own state-based custom logic, choose Hybrid Activity from the palette and be sure to provide a meaningful name for the module to indicate the type of logic it contains.
- Any custom modules of this type also appear in the palette.
- In the User Name field, type a name for the module.
- Click Finish. The module appears in the Output Control section of the Control View.