About this task
Weekly schedules allow you to select the time frame for the days in your schedule.
- Start the tool and open the controller application.
- Click the Advanced tab.
- In the Advanced Object tree, right-click Schedules and then click Add Schedule. A new schedule is added to the Advanced Object tree.
- Click the schedule located below Schedules in the Advanced Object tree.
- Click Edit. The fields you can edit appear in white.
- Enter the basic parameters. See Schedule Details Screen.
- In the Display Mode list, click Weekly Schedule.
Click the + button. The Define New Events screen appears.
Note: You may need to resize the screen for a better view of the Advanced tab information.
- Define the parameters of the weekly schedule. See Define New Events Screen.
- Click OK.
- Click Apply.