About this task
You can add an item to a schedule. A scheduled item refers to a point that you can select and assign to a schedule.
- Start the tool and open the controller application.
- Click the Advanced tab. The Advanced tab tree and information screen appears.
- Right-click Schedules and click Add Schedule. A new schedule is added to the Advanced Object tree.
- Click the schedule located below Schedules in the Advanced Object tree.
- Click Edit. The fields you can edit appear in white.
- Enter the basic parameters. See Schedule Details Screen.
- In the Display Mode list, click Scheduled Items.
- Click the + button. The Select Reference screen appears.
- To add an open application, click On Box and select the point you want to assign to the schedule. To search for points, type part or all of the point name in the Filter box.
- To add a point on a remote device, click Off Box and enter the remote point information. To search for points, type part or all of the point name in the Filter box.
- Click OK.
- Click Apply.