Advanced features for field equipment controllers include schedules, calendars, alarms, and trends. In Configuration or Commissioning mode, you can use the Advanced tab to configure these features. When you configure advanced features, you can do the following:
Set up controller information, such as controller name, time zones, and notify other devices when the controller restarts. See Device Information.
- Set up calendars to add exception days to a schedule. See Calendars.
- Set up Intrinsic Alarming if you want the controller to generate alarms or event messages. See Setting up Intrinsic Alarms.
- Set up the controller to record events in event logs. See Viewing Event Logs.
- Set up the controller to send alarm or event notifications to other devices. See Setting up Device Notification.
- Working with schedules. See Schedules.
- Set up and view trends. See Working with Trends.
- Manage SA bus performance. See SA Bus Diagnostics.
The Calendars, Schedules, Trends, and Alarms and Notification features can be used during a stand-alone commissioning session of the advanced field controller, or these features can be integrated into supervisory system as BACnet® objects.
If these features are integrated into a supervisory system, you can edit feature attributes in both a local commissioning session or from the supervisory system user interface.