- Click the Commission button. The Commission Device Wizard appears.
Choose the application transfer type and the connection type information.
Note: To commission a device that contains an existing application, use the Applications in Controller setting to make sure you commission the latest information.
- Enter your connection parameters and click Next
- From the Device Selection screen, select a device.
Note: If the application type is Application in Controller and no devices appear on the Device Selection screen, click Discover.
Click Finish. The application appears to be commissioned in the Control View.
- If the application type is Application in Controller, the tool transfers the application from the selected device to the computer.
- The Notice dialog box appears when the application version in the controller is older than the application version loaded in the Tool. You can continue commissioning this application successfully; however, you do not see any new items added since the last device update. Perform a transfer to the device to see new items.