- Do not install or use this CE360 Critical Environment Display in or near
environments where corrosive substances or vapors could be
present. Exposure of the CE360 Critical Environment Display
to corrosive environments may damage the device’s internal
components and will void the warranty.
- Do not install this CE360 Critical Environment Display in condensing,
wet, or damp environments. Moisture may cause damage to the
- Only qualified personnel should install or service Johnson Controls
products. These instructions are a guide for such personnel.
Carefully follow all instructions in this document and all
instructions for the CE360 Critical Environment Display
- Use copper conductors only. Make all wiring connections in accordance
with local, national, and regional regulations. Do not
exceed theCE360 Critical Environment Display’s electrical
- Do not install the CE360 Critical Environment Display where the maximum
temperature exceeds 125°F (52°C). Installing the device
where maximum temperatures exceed 125°F (52°C) may cause
damage to the CE360 Critical Environment Display and may
void the warranty.
- Make all wiring connections in accordance with the National Electrical
Code and local regulations. Use proper Electrostatic
Discharge (ESD) precautions during installation and
servicing to avoid damaging the electronic circuits of the
CE360 Critical Environment Display.
- Maintain proper polarity and voltage or current ratings. Improper polarity or exceeding the voltage or current ratings will void