Before you begin
Determine the location of the CE360 Critical Environment display. It is mandatory to install the CE360 Critical Environment in portrait orientation. Use the retrofit ring in applications when the wall is existing.
- No. 2 Phillips head screwdriver
- 1/16 in. hex wrench
- Drywall saw or oscillating tool with a drywall blade
- Position the retrofit ring in portrait orientation and make sure to keep the ring level. Mark both screw holes and the corners of the rectangular section.
- Use a drywall saw or oscillating tool to cut out the entire rectangular section inside the marked opening and drill the screw holes.
- Pull the four conductor SA Bus cable and the 24 vac power wires through the retrofit ring opening.
- Insert the retrofit ring through the opening. Ensure the four tabs connect with the inside of the opening and pull the retrofit ring flush against the inside of the wall.
- Use the four mounting screws to attach the mounting bracket to the retrofit ring.
Use a No. 2 Phillips head screwdriver to secure both the
retrofit ring and the bracket and sandwich the drywall between retrofit ring and
Note: To avoid warping the mounting bracket, do not over-tighten the screws.
- Attach the four-conductor wire from the controller and the RS-485 BACnet™ MS/TP wires on the back of the display. For more information, refer to the label on the back of the display.
- Align the two slots on the back of the display with the tabs on the bracket and swing the display towards the wall so that the single tab on the bracket slots into the back of the display.
- When the display sits flush against the wall, insert the set screw into the hole on the display housing. Use a 1/16 in. hex wrench to drive the screw into the display until it engages with the tab.
After you mount the CE360 Critical Environment display, apply power. The 360° Safety Halo bezel lights up to represent the current system status.
What to do next
Note: If you proceed through the initial setup wizard you may encounter a communication error if there is a duplicate MAC address, you have not installed the .caf file or the wiring is wrong. This error will resolve itself once you have eliminated these scenarios.