You can enable and configure the WiFi feature to attach as a Client to an already established IEEE 802.11 Access Point and network, or configured as an Access Point to establish a new network.
The WiFi feature of the FX80 controller has the following features:
- Supports IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n networks
- Provides a configurable radio (OFF, ACC, CLT)
- Supports WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK security
- Supports 2.4 or 5 GHz frequencies
- Provides a single coax mount dual band 2.4/5 GHz antenna. Remote antenna location is possible using an extension cable.