FX80 features and benefits - Facility Explorer - LIT-12012250 - Supervisory Device - FX80 Supervisory Controller
FX80 Supervisory Controller Product Bulletin
- Facility Explorer
- Product name
- FX80 Supervisory Controller
- Document type
- Product Bulletin
- Document number
- Revision date
Fully commissioned and licensed out of the box
- Allows you to power up, connect to a web browser, change
default passwords, set up network parameters, and start adding your field
Web-based user interface
- Provides rich, graphical displays for system
operation and analysis.
Adoption of industry standard communication protocols
- Allows for the integration of a wide variety of field controllers, including
Facility Explorer field controllers and controllers provided by others
without intermediate gateways or translators.
Embedded Configuration Tool
- Requires no proprietary or desktop software to
configure the FX80 controller. You only need a web browser for basic
configuration and monitoring.
- Allows you to select only those components needed to meet
specific project requirements.
Small, compact design
- Controller is easy to install.
- Reduces engineering and installation time by providing you a
way to easily and quickly create the FX80 database from field controller
- Allows you to apply a variety of
analytical algorithms and diagnostics to both historical and real-time data.