The FX80 Supervisory Controller provides integrated control supervision and network management services for one or more local networks of field controllers, and provides direct control over inputs and outputs. The FX80 controller uses these interfaces to monitor and control HVAC, lighting, and other electrical systems, to do the following:
- Provide system-wide coordination
- Improve occupant comfort
- Annunciate off-normal and alarm conditions
- Reduce energy usage
- Optimize operating efficiencies
Each FX80 controller includes a user interface with an HTML5 web profile, a configuration tool that you can access with the web browser, and robust security. Remote access is easily achieved using a wired or wireless connection.
The FX80 controller organizes system information into displays, reports, and graphics that you can access by using a web browser.
The FX80 controller is housed in compact, DIN rail mount enclosures. Its controller capacity and performance requirements make it ideally suited for the following:
- Supervisory control of small- to large-sized facilities.
- Distributed supervisory control within larger facilities, or between facilities.