The procedure required to commission and configure a One-to-One wireless room sensing system can be performed in a variety of sequences. The job site and workflow dictate the order in which these procedures are performed. The following procedure order is a typical sequence.
To commission and configure a One-to-One Wireless Sensing system, you must perform the following procedures:
- Install, commission, and configure the target FX-PC controller.
- Commission/address and install the FX-WRZ7860 Receiver.
- Connect the FX-WRZ7860 Receiver to the target controller.
- Install and address the FX-WRZ Series Sensors.
- Test the RF signal strength between the associated devices.
- Test and confirm operation of the complete application.