Features and benefits - Facility Explorer - LIT-1900766 - Field Device - FX-PCV16 Programmable VAV Box Controller - FX-PCV18 Programmable VAV Box Controller - FX-PCV19 Programmable VAV Box Controller
FX-PCV Programmable VAV Box Controllers Catalog Page
- Facility Explorer
- Product name
- FX-PCV16 Programmable VAV Box Controller
- FX-PCV18 Programmable VAV Box Controller
- FX-PCV19 Programmable VAV Box Controller
- Document type
- Catalog Page
- Document number
- Revision date
- Standard BACnet Protocol
- Provides interoperability with Johnson Controls and third-party Building
Automation System (BAS) products that use the widely accepted BACnet
- Standard Hardware and Software Platform
- Uses a common hardware design throughout the family line to support
standardized wiring practices and installation workflows. Also uses a common
software design to support use of a single tool for control applications,
commissioning, and troubleshooting to minimize technical training.
- State-Based Application Control Logic with Adaptive, Automatically Tuned
- Prevents simultaneous heating and cooling, reduces commissioning time,
eliminates change-of-season re-commissioning, and reduces wear and tear on
- Universal Inputs
- Allow multiple signal options per channel to provide input flexibility.
- Complete Product Family with Modular Components
- Meets any HVAC equipment or building system control requirement using only
the needed components.
- Three Universal Inputs
- Allow an increased number of low cost sensor options.
- A State-of-the-Art, Digital Non-Flow Pressure Sensor
- Provides 14-bit resolution with bi-directional flow operation that supports
automatic correction for polarity on high- and low-pressure DP
tubeconnections. This pressure sensor eliminates high- and low-pressure
- A fast response actuator
- Drives the damper from full open to full closed (90°) in 60 seconds to
reduce commissioning time.
- FX-ZFR Wireless Field Controller (FC) or Sensor/Actuator (SA) Bus
- Both the FX-ZFR1800 Series Wireless and WNC1800/FX-ZFR182x Pro Series
Wireless Field Bus (FX-ZFR Pro) provide a wireless alternative to hard-wired
system counterparts, offering application flexibility and mobility with
minimal disruption to building occupants.
- Wireless Field Controller (FC)/Sensor/Actuator (SA) Bus Interface (where
- Provides a wireless alternative to hard-wired field bus networking and
sensor connections, providing application flexibility, mobility, and minimal
disruption to building occupants.
Bluetooth® Wireless Commissioning Interface
- Provides an easy-to-use connection to the configuration and commissioning
- Auto-Tuned Control Loops
- Reduce commissioning time, eliminate change-of-season re-commissioning, and
reduce wear and tear on mechanical devices.
- Universal Inputs and Configurable Outputs
- Allow multiple signal options per channel to provide input/output
- Optional Local User Interface Display
- Allows convenient monitoring and adjusting capabilities at the local
- BACnet Testing Laboratories™ (BTL) Listing
- Ensures interoperability with other BTL-listed devices. BTL is a third-party
agency which validates that BAS vendor products meet the BACnet
- 32-bit Microprocessor
- Ensures optimum performance and meets industry specification.
- BACnet Automatic Discovery support
- Enables easy controller integration
- Integral end-of-line (EOL) switch
- MS/TP Field Controllers have an integral end-of-line (EOL) switch that
enables field controllers to be terminating devices on the communications
- Pluggable communications bus and supply power terminal blocks expedite
installation and troubleshooting.
- Writable Flash Memory
- Allows standard or customized applications to be downloaded from the CCT and
enables persistent application data.
- DPT Feature
- Models that include a DPT feature a state-of-the-art digital non-flow DPT to
provide 14-bit resolution with bidirectional flow operation that supports
automatic correction for polarity on high- and low-pressure DP tube
connections; this pressure sensor eliminates high- and low-pressure
- Fast Response Actuator
- Models that include actuators feature a fast response actuator that drives
the damper from full open to full closed (90°) in 60 seconds to reduce