- Standard BACnet protocol
- Provides interoperability with other Building Automation System (BAS) products that use the widely accepted BACnet standard.
- Switchable communications protol
Provides flexibility with a choice between BACnet MS/TP and N2 communication.
- Model to support BACnet/SC and BACnet/IP communications
- PCA4911 controllers provide higher speed communication with the Controller Configuration Tool (CCT) and improved bandwidth. BACnet/SC is a new protocol that provides a secure method of communication on IP networks. BACnet/SC uses standards widely accepted by the IT community and elimiates many of the IT concerns.
- Standard hardware and software platform
- PCA controllers use a common hardware design throughout the family line to support standardized wiring practices and installation workflows. PCA controllers also uses a common software design to support the use of a single tool for control applications, commissioning, and troubleshooting to minimize technical training.
- Wireless ZFR and ZFR Pro support
Wireless ZFR and ZFR Pro support provides a wireless alternative to hard-wired MS/TP networking, offering application flexibility and mobility with minimal disruption to building occupants, and also simplifies and speeds up replacements.
- Auto-tuned control loops
- Proportional Adaptive Control (P-Adaptive) and Pattern Recognition Adaptive Control (PRAC) deliver continuous control loop tuning, which reduces commissioning time, eliminates change-of-season recommissioning, and reduces wear and tear on actuators.
- Integral real-time clock
Controllers use an integral real-time clock to monitor and control schedules, calendars, and trends, and operate for extended periods of time as stand-alone controllers when offline from the Facility Explorer system network.
- Universal inputs, configurable outputs, and point expansion modules
- Allow multiple signal options to provide input/output flexibility.
- BACnet Testing Laboratories™ (BTL) listed
- Ensures interoperability with other BTL-listed devices. BTL is a third-party agency which validates that BAS vendor products meet the BACnet industry-standard protocol.
- 32-bit microprocessor
- Ensures optimum performance and meets industry specifications.
- End-of-Line (EOL) switch in MS/TP field controllers
- Enables field controllers to be a terminating device on the communications bus.
- Pluggable communications bus and supply power terminal blocks
- Expedite installation and troubleshooting.
- Writable flash memory
- Allows standard or customized applications to be downloaded from the CCT and enables persistent application data.
- Local controller display and the MAP Gateway support
Enable monitoring and commanding of I/O and configuration parameters.