Features and benefits - Facility Explorer - LIT-1901177 - F4-CCM09090-0 - Field Device - F4-CCM Critical Environment Controller
F4-CC Critical Environment Equipment Controllers Catalog Page
- Facility Explorer
- Product name
- F4-CCM Critical Environment Controller
- Document type
- Catalog Page
- Document number
- Revision date
- Product status
- Sleek and modern packaging and styling
- Provides a modern, aesthetically pleasing industrial
- Standard hardware and software platform
- Uses a common hardware design throughout the family line to
support standardized wiring practices and installation workflows. Also uses
a common software design to support use of a single tool for control
applications, commissioning, and troubleshooting to minimize technical
- High memory capacity and fast processing power
- Provides application engineers with the horsepower to meet
sophisticated control requirements.
- Auto-Tuned Control Loops
- Proportional Adaptive Control (P-Adaptive) and Pattern
Recognition Adaptive Control (PRAC) delivers continuous control loop tuning,
which reduces commissioning time, eliminates change-of-season
re-commissioning, and reduces wear and tear on actuators.
- Fast analog input updates and PID control
- Faster control loops than standard temperature
and humidity loops, with sub-second Universal Input updates and sub-second
PID control periods, ensure tight control of the environment settings.
- Standard BACnet protocol
- Provides interoperability with other Building Automation
System (BAS) products that use the widely accepted BACnet standard.
- Models to support both BACnet MS/TP and N2, with
- Controller can support multiple communication protocols
without the need to purchase a special model per protocol and without extra
manual setup. If an application configured for N2 communication is loaded on
the controller, it automatically communicates through N2. Controllers will
otherwise default to MS/TP communication.
- BACnet Testing Laboratories (BTL) listed and certified as
BACnet Advanced Application Controllers (B-AAC)
- Ensures openness and interoperability with other BTL-listed
devices. BTL is a third-party agency, which validates that BAS vendor
products meet the BACnet industry-standard protocol.
- BACnet automatic discovery
- Supports easy controller integration into
- Pluggable screw terminal blocks
- Pluggable input/output wiring terminal blocks that can be
removed from the controller provide electrical installers and field
technicians the ability to quickly and easily install and service a
controller without the need to disconnect and reconnect the input/output
Rotary switches for controller
- Easy-to-use rotary switches set the MS/TP address in decimal
- Universal Inputs and Configurable Outputs
- Allows multiple signal options to provide input/output
- End-of-Line (EOL) switch in MS/TP equipment controllers
- Enables equipment controllers to be terminating devices on
the communications bus.
- Default state
Input/Output wiring validation
- Enables validation of the input and output terminals’ wiring
without having to download an application file.
- Background transfer coupled with enable/disable logic
options in Controller Configuration Tool (CCT)
- Saves field technicians’ time, enables productivity, and minimizes
equipment disruption, since the controllers are operating while file updates
take place in the background and the application can be left disabled until
the system is ready to run.
- SA Bus device provisioning improvements
- Saves field technicians time when provisioning SA
Bus devices by enabling an equipment controller to transfer and apply
firmware files to all the SA Bus devices (PCX, XPM, NS8000)