Features and benefits common to the FX-PCV FX-PCG, FX-PCA and FX-PCX Series controllers include the following:
- 32-bit microprocessor ensures optimum performance and meets industry specifications.
- BACnet MS/TP Protocol supports seamless integration into Johnson Controls and third-party BACnet devices.
- MS/TP Field Controllers have an integral end-of-line (EOL) switch that enables field controllers to be terminating devices on the communications bus.
- Pluggable communications bus and supply power terminal blocks expedite installation and troubleshooting.
- MS/TP controllers have wireless connectivity through the FX-ZFR1800 Series or the WNC1800/FX-ZFR182x Pro Series Wireless Field Bus Systems that enables wireless mesh connectivity to supervisory controllers, facilitating easy initial location and relocation
Additional features and benefits common to the FX-PCV, FX-PCG, and FX-PCA controllers include the following:
- Writable flash memory allows standard or customized applications to be downloaded from CCT and enables persistent application data.
- Local UI display provides enhanced local monitoring
- User-friendly graphic theme and clear pushbutton identification facilitate easy navigation of the integral or optional UI/display
- Patented technologies including Proportional Varying Deadzone Control (PVDC), Pattern Recognition Adaptive Control (PRAC+), and Pulse Modulation Adaptive Control (PMAC) provide continuous loop tuning.
- Large product family provides a wide range of point mix to meet application requirements and allows for the addition of one or more FX-PCXs or NS Series Network Sensors to provide even more I/O capacity.