In addition to the wiring guidelines in Table 1, observe the following guidelines when wiring CH-PCV inputs and outputs:
- Run all low-voltage wiring and cables separate from high-voltage wiring.
- All input and output cables, regardless of wire size or number of wires, should consist of twisted, insulated, and stranded copper wires.
- Shielded cable is not required for input or output cables but is recommended for input and output cables that are exposed to high electromagnetic or radio frequency noise.
- Cable runs of less than 30 m (100 ft) typically do not require an offset in the input/output software setup.
- Cable runs over 30 m (100 ft) may require an offset in the input/output software setup.